The Micro Bar makes use of an advanced, abrupt taper to achieve a smaller diameter in the handgrip areas while maintaining the standard 7/8" throughout the rest of the bar. With the reduced-diameter handgrip area, youth riders are able to grip the handlebars more fully and comfortably. This leads to improved control and drastically reduced hand fatigue, giving younger riders the opportunity to ride to their full potential.
- 7/8" tubing at the clamping area.
- Reduced-diameter handgrip area, perfect for small hands.
- Exclusive 2000 series T6 aluminum alloy handlebar construction.
- Cold-forged aluminum crossbar.
- CNC-machined 6061 aluminum crossbar clamps adhered with aerospace-quality polymer.
- High-tech shot peened, stress-relieved, and anodized handlebar finish for unmatched durability.
- Clutch side handlebar knurling provides maximum grip adhesion.
- Chemically applied handlebar graphics are scratch- and peel-resistant.
- Includes crossbar pad.
Handlebar Bend Charts
Micro Bar Handlebar
Specs and Technical Information
|Bend||Width||Height||Rise||Clamp Area||Sweep||Control Area|