The ProTaper ACF Handlebar uses a revolutionary unidirectional carbon fiber core system to become the first carbon fiber reinforced motocross handlebar. The added strength allows the aluminum tubing wall thickness to be safely reduced in key areas, greatly decreasing weight and producing unrivaled impact-absorbtion. Innovative Control+ design features 220mm of control space or up to 40mm more than conventional 1-1/8" handlebars.
- Control+ design provides more space for controls, mapping switches, and electric starters.
- Unidirectional carbon fiber cores reinforce the aluminum tubing and safely reduce wall thickness in key areas.
- Unrivaled impact-absorbing flex.
- Up to 20% lighter than conventional 1-1/8" handlebars.
- 7000 series aluminum alloy offers superior tensile, yield, and fatigue strengths.
- Advanced shot-peened, stress-relieved, anodized finish delivers exceptional durability.
Handlebar Bend Charts
Specs and Technical Information
|Henry / Reed