A high-tack, clear lubricating gel that performs in all temperatures, from -30 degrees F up to 500 degrees F and beyond. BikeMaster Penetrating Gel starts as an oil to reach the lubrication point, then forms into a tacky, grease-like gel. Depositing a fine polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and gel lubricant mixture deep inside working parts.
- Ideal for use on drivetrain, engine and other high-friction moving parts.
- Safe for use on most plastics.
- Protects original finish.
- Resists water washout and weathering.
- Prevents rust and corrosion, creating a moisture-proof barrier.