V-Twin motorcycles are the heart and soul of America's motorcycle industry. There's no better way of showing the pride you put into your motorcycle than by using American made parts.
- Twin Power ignition leads are 8.65mm thick with 500-Ohm/ft. of resistance.
- The core of these leads are made with Kevlar reinforced by fiberglass strands for additional strength.
- Only mag wire is used to ensure conductivity and elimination of RFI (radio frequency interference) and noise suppression.
- The core is then covered by a layer of EPDM with a layer of braided tape for strength and flexibility.
- The outer jacket protecting the mag wire core is a high quality silicone to ensure heat resistance is maximized, extending the longevity of the wire set.
- Silicone distributor and spark plug boots are used to help dissipate the heat.
- Stainless steel terminals are used to reduce potential corrosion.
- Each ignition lead is built with SAE J2031 class E rated cable for heat protection of 4500 degreesF.
- Each wire set includes a packet of dielectric grease to prevent arcing, keep moisture out, and prevent corrosion.
- Each wire set includes two miniature cable ties.
- Made in USA..